Friday, June 30, 2023

End of the Year πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰

 Hello all! πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰

Yesterday was a very emotional day for most of us, many a tear was shed. It was a wonderful year in grade two and I will miss everyone, but I hope that everyone has a fantastic summer break and enjoys their time off. Next year will be on to grade three, where I am sure everyone will do fabulous and have a great time. 


It has been a great year, thank you to all the students for always showing up to try their best and to all the parents for your continued support. I send my biggest thank you's for all the tokens of appreciation at the end of the year. This was a great class and a great year!

See you all next year in the hallways and the first day of school will be Thursday August 31 😲😝

No comments:

Post a Comment

End of the Year πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰

 Hello all! πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰ Yesterday was a very emotional day for most of us, many a tear was shed. It was a wonderful year in grade two and I will mi...